How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Google Chrome:
- 1. Choose Settings> Advanced
- 2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
- 3. Click “Cookies”
- 1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
- 2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- 1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- 2. Click on the “privacy” tab
- 3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
- 1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- 2. Click on “privacy”
- 3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- 1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
- 2. Privacy
- 3. What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you may have limited functionality and may be unable to complete a purchase our websites.
Need anything? Contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Call: 0333 247 2474 - Online Chat: click here